Knights Enham Infant School was last Ofsteded in 2013. The report judged us to be a "good school" improving on our previous report of Satisfactory.
Key highlights include:
- Pupils achieve well from low starting points, because of the positive attitudes towards learning with teachers showing great enthusiasm during lessons.
- The school has a good assessment system.
- Improvements to teaching have been made.
- Teachers develop their skills.
- Pupils behave and show a high level of mutual respect.
- Pupils feel safe and cared for in school.