Kirsty Boudou is our School Nurse and regularly visits our school. She has worked with us now for four years and is an invaluable member of our school community. Here is example of the topics she can support and advise on.
- Eating habits, fussy eaters
- Sleeping issues and routines
- Behavioural issues
- Healthy eating and active lifestyle
- Long term health conditions
- Toileting issues, bed wetting, constipation, daytime wetting
Knights Enham Infants are in regular contact with the School Nurse and other outside agencies. If you have any concerns regarding your child, such as sleeping issues or eating problems, either contact the School Nurse by e-mail, by phone or via the school.
Telephone: 01962 763 985