We are always interested to hear from parents / carers who are interested in a place for their child with us. Please phone the school office for any help or advice with any of the admission details below.
Next Year’s Reception Classes - September 2021
Here are the key dates for children joining Reception in September 2020.
1st November 2020 - application round opens
15th January 2021 - closing date for applications
16th April 2021 parents notified (by email or letter depending on how you originally applied) of school place.
TO APPLY ONLINE:
1. Visit www.hants.gov.uk/admissions; click the Apply for a school place button and then select Apply for school place for September 2021.
2. When the online form opens you must click the Register button. You will need to register even if you have used the online form in previous years as the system is refreshed each year. You will be asked to enter the postcode of the child’s permanent address so that the system can check that you should be making your application to Hampshire County Council. If your postcode is recognised as being within Hampshire County Council’s administrative area it will allow you to click the continue to register button.
3. Complete your personal information and address details and click the next button. Complete your registration details by providing your email address, creating a password and a secret question and press registration complete.
4. You will be sent an email from the system asking that you click on the link contained within that email and complete the I am already registered and want to log in using your email and password.
5. On the application form, click make a new application, enter your child’s date of birth; click update, and then select the type of application you are making:
Reception Admissions September 2021.
6. Click on No UID and continue with your application.
7. Please continue to follow the onscreen instructions to apply for a maximum of three primary or infant schools. If any of your details (or your child’s) are shown incorrectly, please amend and save them. The system will not allow you to amend your child’s name or date of birth. Please contact the County Admissions Team if they are incorrect.
8. If you any need help with your application please call 0845 603 5623.
PAPER APPLICATION PROCESS:
If you prefer to make an application on paper you can telephone 0845 603 5623 to request a form or call into your catchment school. Information on the HCC website about individual schools is available in printed form as is the information about the application process. The parent’s guide and information about schools can also be requested on 0845 603 5623. Reference copies of the parent’s guide are available in Hampshire libraries and schools.
We believe that all our children have the right to
Powerful learning experiences – Feel safe and be happy – Be treated as individuals
We work together to respect
Everyone in our community regardless of difference
We realise that we all have a responsiblity to
Make the best contribution we can